[H-GEN] bushwalking clothes for little critter (age range 4-7)

Arjen Lentz arjen at lentz.com.au
Thu May 7 02:07:49 EDT 2015

(yes, slightly off-topic - I know!)

Hi all

Since I know many of you have little critters and most of you like
gallivanting around outside, I have two items here that might be of
interest to you and your smurfling:

  - REI long pants (can be zipped off to make shorts), size 4.
  - Kathmandu size 4 long-sleeved shirt.

So these are both of that nice bushwalking material that's virtually
indestructible with normal and even rough use. It's been worn by Phoebe
for several years and is still in perfect condition.

Anyone interested?

Cheers,
Arjen.
--