[H-GEN] My proposed changes to the Humbug constitution.

matt matheist76 at westnet.com.au
Mon Aug 17 07:36:43 EDT 2015

I would like to put the follow motions to change the Humbug constitution

1. Reduce cost of membership when paid via PayPal to encourage people to
pay via PayPal or direct deposit.

Current - 6.a The membership fee is $25.00 for one year or part thereof,
and falls due the 31st day of August or the next AGM whichever is the
latest. The fee is discounted to $20 if payment is made with cash. The
Executive may publish a schedule of additional payment types that
attract the same discount.

Altered - 6.a The membership fee is $25.00 for one year or part thereof,
and falls due the 31st day of August or the next AGM whichever is the
latest. The fee is discounted to $20 if payment is made via PayPal or
Direct Deposit. The Executive may publish a schedule of additional
payment types that attract the same discount.

2. To nominate a preferred organisation that our assets go to if the
club is disbanded.

Current - 9.a Any property in the possession of the club shall be held
by it for the purpose of the body and if at any time the body ceases to
exist shall devolve upon an organisation with similar aims and goals.

Altered - 9.a Any property in the possession of the club shall be held
by it for the purpose of the body and if at any time the body ceases to
exist shall devolve upon our prefered organisation x that has similar
aims and goals.

For me x would be Linux Australia.

Matt