[H-GEN] Text of motions for constitutional changes I will be putting at the AGM

matt matheist76 at westnet.com.au
Mon Aug 17 05:54:47 EDT 2015

An AGM is a Special General Meeting Russell. My point is that if we
don't have a quorum then nobody has votes. Nobody can vote. So what you
are proposing simply can't work. So how do we resolve it? Surely the
best thing is to nominate a default organisation in the constitution. So
my change to the constitution would be

9.a Any property in the possession of the club shall be held by it for
the purpose of the body and if at any time the body ceases to exist
shall devolve upon organisation x that has similar aims and goals.

For me x would be Linux Australia.

Matt