[H-GEN] Text of motions for constitutional changes I will be putting at the AGM

matt matheist76 at westnet.com.au
Mon Aug 17 05:05:46 EDT 2015

All it say in 9.a is "Any property in the possession of the club shall
be held by it for the purpose of the body and if at any time the body
ceases to exist shall devolve upon an organisation with similar aims and
goals."

So what organisation? Who gets to decide?

So far this has been a conversation between the two of us. I'm hoping
that other members will join in and share their thoughts or at least
change the subject. If no one does it kinda says a lot about the club.

Consider this a mirror to the nose of the club to see if it's still
breathing. Are we?

Matt