[H-GEN] Humbug AGM

Russell Stuart russell-humbug at stuart.id.au
Mon Jul 14 02:01:19 EDT 2014

Our president (Donna), has told me she won't be standing for re-election
next year.  Matt and I will be standing for re-election, so that leaves
one free slot.  (I am happy to fill any position you lot choose,
including none if that's your choice.)

I will be away in September, which is the traditional time for the AGM.
I'd like to ensure we have a full exec for the AGM, so late last Humbug
meeting I asked who would be prepared to step up to fill the missing
spot.  The answer was no one.

So I proposed we hold the AGM in October, when I can be around to brow
beat someone enough people to ensure we have a full exec.  I have
already sounded this out with the current Exec, and so far everyone is
agreeable.

But of course not everyone was at the meeting at 10:30PM.  If you have
concerns with this turn up to the next Humbug meeting and voice them.
Failing that say something here, but at the meeting is best.

--
Regards,
Russell Stuart