No subject

Fri Jan 31 06:23:24 EST 2014

>From suter  Fri Nov  9 18:28:17 2001
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2001 18:14:40 +1000
From: Tony Bilbrough <mtbilbro at bigpond.net.au>
To: general at lists.humbug.org.au
Subject: Re: [H-GEN] Scuzzi cables
Sender: Majordomo <majordom at caliburn.humbug.org.au>

G'day Frank & Paul,
thanks for your advice
I have now got 2 internal SCSI internal cards, both for 50 pin cable.
Both are ISA
An Adaptec aic 565L with a slot for a tongue on the out plate. With Bios
and
A PE Logic16A128 with female socket with about 26 odd holes, on the out
plate. No obvious bios (probably ex scanner)

The Cable I need should have a tongue at both ends. As it is all for
fun, I will be patient. I'm sure something will turn up, eventually.
Actually, at this stage I have not even tested the HDD's!
This is all a lot of fun, and all very new to me.

Hence forward the set up will be know as "The 50 pin Centronics
Interface SCSI Stuff" and If it works will become part of my 486 server
project.
cheers

--
ô¿ô