No subject

Fri Jan 31 06:23:24 EST 2014

>From suter  Mon Oct 29 13:17:20 2001
From: "Kris Amy" <kris at bris.hn.org>
To: <general at lists.humbug.org.au>
Subject: Re: [H-GEN] Cisco SOHO 77 ADSL Router
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 12:39:14 +1000

Ok here's what i've got running on a machine here...it's a p200mmx the power
supply fan died in it so i'm running with the case off. Mind you because of
the insulation of the room it's in the ambient temp is usually <23
degress..there's no a/c in this room. It has been running like this for
several weeks now without a hicup.

Kris