[H-GEN] linux weekly news round table discussion

Clinton Roy clinton.roy at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 22:40:10 EST 2014

Hey folks,

In an effort give our video team as much practice time as possible, we're
going to start a round table discussion of the week's linux weekly news
stories. The basic idea is: everyone roughly reads the lwn.net stories, and
a bunch of us sit down at a table and discuss the stories.

This week, we're going to be doing the recording at The Edge on Saturday
morning, around eleven am to midday.

If you don't have a subscription to lwn, send me a private email and I'll
send you a link to the stories.

--
Clinton Roy
Software Developer