[H-GEN] think of joining

matt matheist76 at westnet.com.au
Sun Aug 24 02:49:10 EDT 2014

Hi Tom,

Just come to a meeting. The next one will be at 3pm this coming
Saturday. It will in the Gordon Greenwood building, room 207, at the
University of Queensland's St Lucia campus. See our website for further
details.

We work on projects or chat or both. At around 6:30 we pop out for
dinner then come back and play some more. If you have a problem or are
looking for help there will be people there that will be sure to offer some.

We are coming up to the end of the Humbug year when membership is then
renewed. Best to wait time then to join up.

Matt