[H-GEN] LCA2014 Accomodation

Russell Stuart russell-humbug at stuart.id.au
Wed Sep 18 01:50:29 EDT 2013

On Wed, 2013-09-18 at 15:14 +1000, Daniel Devine wrote:
> If somebody wants to go ahead and do it for me today that'd be fine,
> else it will have to wait for tomorrow for me to do it.
>
> As for the how to book... I am not sure. You may have to ring as that
> doesn't seem straightforward from the information I see.

Done - via phone and email.  We have the one self contained unit that
was reserved for LCA (go Humbug!).  I've asked them to charge it to my
credit card.  As I'm not sure when everyone is arriving it is booked
04'th to the 12'th.

When the debit appears on my credit card I'll let you all know how to
pay me back.  The amount will be $356 (= $178 * 8 / 4).