[H-GEN] password fatigue

Marek Knappe marek.knappe at gmail.com
Thu May 23 19:36:13 EDT 2013

LastPass manager, the best of all:
1. It's keeping your data in cloud,but they are encrypted on your computer
by your password, so nobody has access to that
2. Keeping stuff in cloud, makes synchronization between computers which is
awesome
3. also you still have all passwords after windows reinstallation
4. it has also version for android/apple
many many other things :) you should give it a try

if you really need something installed on computer its a keepass :)