[H-GEN] free open source alternative to microsoft sharepoint?

Rick Phillips rick at greyheads.net
Wed Jun 12 21:56:06 EDT 2013

You could look at Joomla.  We used that for years as an alternative to Sharepoint.

Regards

Rick

Sent from Samsung tabletGrant Byers <grant.byers at gmail.com> wrote:I once setup Alfresco for a not for profit organisation. From what I could see, it was pretty feature complete. Having never administered SharePoint though (and no desire to), I couldn't tell you how well it compares.

If I recall correctly, they make their money on support and custom addons.

YMMV

Grant