[H-GEN] OSDC 2013 in Auckland - call for papers still open

Arjen Lentz arjen at lentz.com.au
Wed Jun 12 19:35:04 EDT 2013

Hi all

===
The Australasian Open Source Developers Conference is one of the top conferences for developers in Asia Pacific. It's primarily focused on development with open source tools and development of open source software, and is now in its 10th year.

For the first time, the conference is crossing the ocean and is landing in Auckland, New Zealand, 21st - 23rd October 2013, at the lavish Langham Hotel. This makes it truly an international event to that is a must attend.

Covering everything from revision control to the latest software development methodologies and tools, OSDC cannot afford to be missed by anyone who uses open source development tools, or writes open source software.

Our focus this year is security, identity and privacy.

We need YOU as a presenter! Your pet project, what you’re currently working on, what you’d like to work on. You've got a great idea in your head, and and we would like you to speak about it at OSDC2013 Auckland. Perhaps someone has suggested that you submit a proposal because they're impressed with what you've been doing, or perhaps you've given talks at other conferences or events and you'd like to give one here. Perhaps you're a repeat speaker, or at least a repeat proposal-submitter and you want some hints on how to make it much more likely your talk will be accepted. Now you need to read Jacinta Richardson’s document on how to submit a presentation .

Your presentation should be either 30 or 45 minutes. Please email your submission to papers at osdc.org.nz . CFP closes 08 July. Have fun!

Visit http://www.osdc.org.nz/ for registration and information.

Best regards The OSDC2013 team
===