[H-GEN] lwn recording

Clinton Roy clinton.roy at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 01:46:35 EST 2013

Much to my horror, the first lwn is already out.

>From midday to four, I've got the recording studio at The Edge booked, if
anyone is interested in recording any stories from this weeks edition, let
me know and I'll forward a subscriber link. The topics covered this week
are:

   - Front <http://lwn.net/Articles/530212/>: 2013 Predictions; BlueZ 5.0;
   Digikam 3.0.0.
   - Security <http://lwn.net/Articles/530214/>: Inferring TCP sequence
   numbers;
   - Kernel <http://lwn.net/Articles/530215/>: Improving ticket spinlocks;
   Mempressure control group; Namespaces overview.
   - Distributions <http://lwn.net/Articles/530216/>: Ubuntu for phones—and
   beyond; FreeBSD, ROSA, ...
   - Development <http://lwn.net/Articles/530217/>: Special sections in
   binaries; Enlightenment 17; OpenPhoenux; open development of scientific
   software; ...
   - Announcements <http://lwn.net/Articles/530218/>: Ubuntu phones,
   petition, interview with Anna Morris, ...

--
Clinton Roy
Software Developer