[H-GEN] Robots in Flight airs on Channel 10 at 3 PM on Sat 2013-09-01

Russell Stuart russell-humbug at stuart.id.au
Tue Aug 27 18:51:53 EDT 2013

Copied from the Brisbane Hacker space list:

Great news, The UAV documentary “Robots in Flight”, is scheduled to air
on Sunday the 1st of September at 3pm on TEN! "

For those that are interested, back in october last year ( and for
18months before that) , Team TGIF was involved in the UAV Outback
Challenge, and we had a great time.

By my reckoning, we came 6th out of 64 original entrants, and we
remained involved right up to the competition day/s, but were unable to
compete at the last minute due to a crash.  ( one of many )

Anyway, there were TV crews around, and they interviewed a bunch of
people, ... so If I don't get cut, I hope they don't make me look
stupid!  ;-)

Buzz.