[H-GEN] [Linux-aus] LUV considering joining LA

Clinton Roy clinton.roy at gmail.com
Sat Aug 24 08:56:00 EDT 2013

On 24 August 2013 20:15, Nick Kwiatkowski <nickolas at au1.ibm.com> wrote:

> Sorry for the top posting (silly iOS device), but my issue is that Humbug
> was formed for all unix systems. So just not Linux. I assume that LA would
> frown upon, BSD, Solaris or even AIX ;)

Despite the name, LA is an Open Source group, rather than a Linux, or even
a Unix group.

Given I've got a foot in both camps, I figured it would be impossible for
me to be objective, and I've thus stayed out of this discussion.

However. I can't really see any advantages or downsides for humbug doing
it. If it aint broke, don't fix it.

--
Clinton Roy
Software Developer