[H-GEN] small centos sysadmin contract job

Clinton Roy clinton.roy at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 22:18:44 EDT 2012

Hey folks,

My employer has a small contract job at the moment,
we require a specific server setup, and the instructions for setting
it up ourselves.

If there are any SAGE-au folks on the list that could tell me the
appropriate place to send this contract offer,
that would be appreciated.

The following are the details:

    Setup, and provide the exact steps to configure an IPSEC VPN
server on CentOS 5.
    This server should accept authentication on IPSEC via Certificates.
    It must be compatible with iOS 5 (eg: iPhone or iPad), including
directions on how to configure (or links to other sites are fine).
    The solution must provide a virtual Linux network interface for
each connected client (like what happens with a PPTP VPN).
    Clients will be on dynamic IP's.
    It should support a server on a dynamic IP (although DDNS does not
need to be configured).
    The clients must access the server by DNS, not by IP address. We
can configure a host name.
    Clients should be allocated a single IP address for access to
resources to the LAN.
    The clients must still work if they are getting NAT'd before going
to the server, and/or the server has NAT from a public IP address.
(ie: NAT-T support)
    The sever must support routing all traffic via it (not just LAN
traffic) to the internet from the clients.
    We will provide a CentOS 5 machine with full ssh root access.
    The job will be considered done when we can duplicate on our own
CentOS server, and connect via Certificates created as per the
directions using iOS.
    This should use an open source solution (eg: openswan or freeswan
or any other open source solution.)

Payment is roughly $200, let me know if there are any further details required.

cheers,
--
Clinton Roy
Software Developer