[H-GEN] (no subject)

Simon Cole mellowcotton at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 14 18:36:23 EDT 2012

Sorry, I've been hacked. Don't know how but I can only wait til yahoo mail's SmapGuard fixes it.

Yours,

Simon

Support the transition to a money-free world: The Zeitgeist Movement

A Resource Based Economy; For the love of life, not the love of        money!
Got questions about the Movement? Check out our FAQ and if          your question is still unanswered please submit it to our contact            form.
Want to keep up to date with local or national Zeitgeist          Movement news and events? Subscribe to the mailing            list, or check out the official Zeitgeist Movement            Australia website.
Want to get more involved with projects and events at local          and national level? Sign            up to volunteer for a project or host            a local event.
Want to know more about how you can be the change you wish            to see? Check out our "walk            the talk" sustainable solutions blog.