[H-GEN] Seeking Linux advice and help for public artwork in central Brisbane

Paul Brown paul at paul-brown.com
Sun Apr 29 20:19:32 EDT 2012

Hello

I am looking for someone who can help me configure a Linux system as a dedicated driver for a public artwork based on a large LED outdoor screen in central Brisbane.

In the first instance I need someone to help me configure the system (immediately)
In the longer term I want to find someone who will support the system for five years under contract (later this year for 5 years)

If you want to know more please get back to me.

Examples of my time-based artworks are here:  http://www.paul-brown.com/GALLERY/TIMEBASE/INDEX.HTM

Thanks for reading and I look forward to hearing from someone

All the best
Paul

====
Paul Brown - based in OZ Nov 2011 to May 2012
http://www.paul-brown.com == http://www.brown-and-son.com
OZ Landline +61 (0)7 3391 0094 == USA fax +1 309 216 9900
OZ Mobile +61 (0)419 72 74 85 == Skype paul-g-brown
====
Synapse Artist-in-Residence - Deakin University
http://www.deakin.edu.au/itri/cisr/projects/hear.php
Honorary Visiting Professor - Sussex University
http://www.cogs.susx.ac.uk/ccnr/research/creativity.html
====