[H-GEN] 18 gig scsi drives

Johann Kwiatkowski johann at spot-the-dog.com
Sat Apr 21 02:47:45 EDT 2012

Hi All,
		I have about 12 or so 18 gig 15k rpm server scsi hds from a compaq system that I have finally admitted that I will never use. Free to anyone how wants it, but I don't go to the meetings to you will have to arrange pickup on the south side. Hds each come in caddies that are currently either in a machine or hd add-on rack that are also included. Last time I booted these up, they were working, but that was around 2 years ago. If there are no takers its going to the tip,

regards

Johann

Johann Kwiatkowski
Spot The Dog Graphics P/L