[H-GEN] AGM report

Russell Stuart russell-humbug at stuart.id.au
Thu Sep 15 20:27:57 EDT 2011

On Fri, 2011-09-16 at 10:06 +1000, Greg Black wrote:
> For the benefit of those of use who were unable to be present at the
> recent AGM and who lack the skills or motivation to wade through the
> rather uninformative website, could there be an announcement to the list
> providing the results of the election and the various votes on amending
> the constitution?

The minutes of the AGM were posted on the day by our immediate past
secretary here (thank you Stephen):

  http://www.humbug.org.au/AGM2011

Quick summary:

  - The minutes for the previous AGM were accepted.

  - The Exec delivered their reports.

  - Both constitutional changes I proposed were passed.
    The constitution page on the web site reflects those changes.

  - The 2011/2012 executive is:

    President:  Russell Stuart.
    Secretary:  Matthew Franklin.
    Treasurer:  Clinton Roy.

We are expecting to hold the first meeting of the new Exec on 1/Oct.