[H-GEN] Anyone on diaspora?

Ben Martin monkeyiq at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Sep 14 03:40:34 EDT 2011

On Sat, 2011-09-10 at 10:25 +1000, Nick Lawrence wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> Is anyone in humbug on diaspora?

I threw the idea out there for LA to host a pod a while back. I really
like the idea of owning the social network or at least having control
over it & the data I put on it. But creating a personal pod is not so
easy at the moment it seems. I have something I tinker with from time to
time but haven't managed to get my pod to federate properly yet :/