[H-GEN] unbloated, stable, rolling release distros

Gary Curtis gazilla at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 00:53:24 EDT 2011

As it happens, I'm right in the middle of the install of this distro.

It looks good so far.  Just like Ubuntu without their steeeenkin' Unity.
A minor problem on the first dist-upgrade, quickly fixed my Mr Google.
I like the idea of the rolling release. Time will tell if it likes me.

If you are an Internode customer they have a free Linux Mint mirror.

Gaz