[H-GEN] Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 mobo & i5 cpu - what video driver?

Mick bareman at tpg.com.au
Mon Oct 24 22:32:18 EDT 2011

I have just purchased a Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 motherboard and i5
2500 cpu to upgrade my desktop and am eager to install it BUT 2 days of
googling found me 12,000,000 sites to sell me a board and 4,000,000
sites telling me how to overclock, yet not one mention of what
video driver it needs.

I was hoping to set up ready to swap mobo/cpu without the need to spend
3 weeks rebuilding my archlinux from a fresh install.

any one out there got a handy clue by 4?

mick