[H-GEN] Free books, Sat 28 May

Greg Black gjb at yaxom.com
Fri May 27 01:23:06 EDT 2011

I have a few books that have become surplus to requirements which I can
bring to Humbug tomorrow if anybody is interested. They are heavy, so I
won't bring them if nobody asks for them. I will also have a few bits of
hardware to give away, but I'll bring them along in any case. Here is
the list of books:

 1. Security Engineering: A Guide to Building Dependable Distributed
Systems [Hardcover], Ross J. Anderson. Read more at

    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0470068523

 2. Release It!: Design and Deploy Production-Ready Software (Pragmatic
Programmers) [Paperback], Michael T. Nygard. Read more at

    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0978739213

 3. The five volume 4.4BSD Manuals, published by Usenix and O'Reilly:

    4.4BSD User's Reference Manual (URM) [Paperback]
    4.4BSD User's Supplementary Documents (USD) [Paperback]
    4.4BSD Programmer's Reference Manual (PRM) [Paperback]
    4.4BSD Programmer's Supplementary Documents (PSD) [Paperback]
    4.4BSD System Manager's Manual (SMM) [Paperback]

Let me know before midday on Saturday if you want me to bring these to
the meeting.

Cheers, Greg