[H-GEN] World IPv6 Day

Thorne, Stephen stephen at thorne.id.au
Wed Jun 8 01:56:23 EDT 2011

G'day,

It's world IPv6 day.

In the spirit of "do it yourself" I've decided to let you, the humbug
member, participate in world IPv6 day your own way at home. If you
want to talk to www.humbug.org.au on IPv6 you may do so on this
address: 2600:3c01::f03c:91ff:fe96:4cc9

You will have to muck with your own DNS resolvers to make sure that
your browser sends through the correct Host: header, otherwise you'll
just get the generic 'It works!' page from our web server.

HTTP is listening on IPv6, SMTP is not, we're not adding a AAAA
record, and if you break anything you get to keep both pieces.

You're welcome!
Stephen