[H-GEN] Wanted: 3 hours of Cisco router configuration

Horatio Davis horatio at computer.org
Wed Aug 31 22:19:13 EDT 2011

Good afternoon.

The small company I work for has a Cisco 877W ISR which I've inherited
responsibility for. My employers don't have time for me to run myself
through a CCNA just now, alas.

I speak enough IOS to clean up and secure the existing configuration,
but not enough to add a dialup modem as backup internet connection,
apply proper NAT and routing to the WLAN interfaces, or configure the
other Ethernet interfaces to do something useful. It would also be
good to have someone cast an eye over the rest of the configuration
and proofread it.

Is anybody with the relevant experience and skills interested in three
hours of consulting work at $200/hour in business hours next week?

Cheers,

Horatio