[H-GEN] mythtv and channel 9

Peter Robinson pjr at itee.uq.edu.au
Sun Oct 17 22:50:53 EDT 2010

It's a DViCO FusionHDTV Dual (I believe). I use a pretty good external
aerial although the coax could be better but there is nothing I can
really do about that. I think I once was able to get channel 9 but I
can't remember - I rarely record it - it was only Sherlock Holmes v.
Poirot last night - I had to watch Holmes live and record Poirot and
suffer through the ads :(