[H-GEN] Ancient HUMBUG meeting equipment disposal.

Bruce Campbell bc at humbug.org.au
Thu Oct 7 23:37:33 EDT 2010

On Thu, 7 Oct 2010, Sandra Mansell wrote:

> On 7/10/2010 9:10 AM, Stephen Thorne wrote:
>>  +1 to Russell's idea.

Grab some photos of the old equipment *before* letting all&sundry at it ;)

> Another vote yes. I remember narrowly avoiding being trampled at the meeting
> I gave away huge amounts of varying lengths of cat 5E, liberated from garbage
> at my place of employment. Most people will find a use for stuff, even old
> equipment!

The flip side of the coin is if you've got a complete machine which
requires that essential refrobulator in order to be useful, someone taking
just that one piece makes it less likely that the full machine will be
taken by someone.

--
   Bruce.