[H-GEN] Ancient HUMBUG meeting equipment disposal.

Stephen Thorne stephen at thorne.id.au
Wed Oct 6 19:10:42 EDT 2010

On 2010-10-06, Russell Stuart wrote:
> On Wed, 2010-10-06 at 18:38 +1000, David Seikel wrote:
> > 4th) HUMBUG writes it off as a tax loss and disposes of it officially.
>
> My vote is we give it all away at the next meeting, and anything left is
> taken to the tip.  The Exec will organise to pick it up from your house.
>
> Anyone have a better idea?

I have vivid memories of the time i brought a full carload of stuff to give
away at a humbug meeting, arranging it nicely on the front desk, taking a 10
minute walk to get some coke, and returning to see the only piece left untaken
was half a PS/2 cable.

I hope the person who took the 200m of coax cable, tpieces and terminators had
a good use for it.

+1 to Russell's idea.

--
Regards,