[H-GEN] now cable capture

Tony Bilbrough tony at bilbrough.com.au
Wed Oct 6 02:14:31 EDT 2010

G'day All,
just wondering if there is a 'roll your own' system to record foxtel?
Say something along the lines of Mythbuntu?

I know that similar systems to Myth in USA seen to be able to record and
display cable.

I have a preference to own that which I use - an aversion to rent.

cheers Tony

--
Q: What did Heisenberg say about sex?

A: If you've got the position