[H-GEN] thoughts on Dell laptops & Ubuntu

QuarkAV.com - Hilton Travis hilton at quarkav.com
Wed Nov 24 13:58:06 EST 2010

On 24/11/2010 10:49 AM, Daniel Devine wrote:
> Best multimedia distro I know is Ubuntu Studio.
> Yes - hard to believe I actually just recommended Ubuntu.
>
> --Daniel Devine
Well, this looks promising:
http://www.thevarguy.com/2010/11/24/active-directory-integration-evolves-for-ubuntu-10-10/

As the vast majority of our clients run an Active Directory-based
network, this looks promising for those situations where we could use a
Ubuntu desktop of some sort.  This is going to make our lives a lot
easier and going to make the use of a Linux desktop in a Microsoft
network a lot easier, too!  This can only be a good thing.

- HiltonT