[H-GEN] synaptics pinching?

Rod Hurford rod.hurford at gmail.com
Sun Nov 14 22:17:36 EST 2010

I've been playing with one too.

Used this as my main info:
http://en.gentoo-wiki.com/wiki/Synaptics_Touchpad (as I'm using
gentoo)

Have yet to get it ALL working but it seems promising. A lot of
tweaking needs to be done using the synclient command line tool -
which is good because changes can be undone if they don'tt work out.

Also found this:
http://www.synaptics.com/solutions/technology/gestures/touchpad-linux
which I've included for a laugh.