[H-GEN] Download Ubuntu

Florent Angly florent.angly at gmail.com
Sun Nov 7 20:16:45 EST 2010

The Skype version that is available for GNU/Linux is a beta version, has
been for a long time and lags behind the version available for other
operating systems. It works but I frequently get disconnected and had
trouble to get the webcam images be displayed in the right orientation
(other software like cheese managed the webcam properly).

I cannot comment on the webcam support of Pidgin or Empathy.

Florent