[H-GEN] Fwd: the humble indie bundle - pay what you want for 5 awesome games

Arjen Lentz arjen at lentz.com.au
Wed May 5 18:35:35 EDT 2010

(from Melbourne LUV list)

===
Maybe you didn't see this yet, it's a promotion where you can get 5 good games
(full versions) including World of Goo for whatever price you choose to pay.
They run on linux, mac and windows.  You have the option of supporting EFF,
Childs Play and/or the game developers.

  http://www.wolfire.com/humble

It's been on slashdot and hacker news today:

  http://games.slashdot.org/story/10/05/04/1942206/The-Humble-Indie-Bundle
  http://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=1318445

They are making quite a lot of money from this, I predict it will go over
$1,000,000 by the end.  Good on them anyway, I like that sort of promotion!  :)

===