[H-GEN] EFA: Protecting your civil liberties online

Mark Suter suter at zwitterion.humbug.org.au
Mon Mar 22 04:18:40 EDT 2010

Folks,

Electronic Frontiers Australia have just launched a fundraising
drive seeking your support in protecting online civil liberties
here in Australia.

Please visit http://www.efa.org.au/support2010/ and learn more
about what it is that EFA does and what your money will be spent
on, then please give whatever you can afford.

The recent debate in this country around Internet censorship
demonstrates that we cannot take our civil liberties for granted
and that EFA is in the best position to campaign on your behalf.

--
Mr Mark John Suter  | I know that you  believe  you understand
suter at humbug.org.au | what you think I said, but I am not sure