[H-GEN] Brisbane Barcamp V

Clinton Roy clinton.roy at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 04:56:42 EDT 2010

Hi David,

The barcamp model is an unconference, so the usual conference procedure of a
call for papers, a paper comittee and a schedule are done away with. On the
day people wishing to present simply put their name up in a free slot on a
whiteboard. So no, there won't ever be a list of planned talks, you *should*
be able to find a list of previous talks somewhere if you dig enough.

Cheers,

Sent from my phone, sorry if the message is terse.