[H-GEN] Tony Nugent

QuarkAV.com - Hilton Travis hilton at quarkav.com
Wed Jan 6 23:00:51 EST 2010

G'day Rob,

Yeah, I've filled the solicitor in on what I remember of Tony's ability
(ie, he was pretty clued up) and did find a bit of stuff in Google.  The
man page is an interesting link - thanks for that.  :)

Tony's a decent bloke and the kind of lowlife scum that can break into
someone's home and then run the person down with their car and leave
them for dead (and with such serious injuries) and then lie about being
involved, well, it makes me sick to think we share a lot of genetic
similarities.  He definitely deserves to be compensated for the state
he's been left in.

Regards,
Hilton Travis