[H-GEN] Exec meeting 6 Feb.

matheist76 at westnet.com.au matheist76 at westnet.com.au
Thu Feb 4 13:24:57 EST 2010

Thanks Simon. We, the Exec, should have made it more obvious that this was a normal physical meeting. The meeting will be held in the Parnell Building (7) room 302. I've updated the home page to include this information. All members are welcome so please feel free to attend.

Matthew Franklin (Vice President)