[H-GEN] Constitutional changes I will be proposing at the AGM

Stephen Thorne stephen at thorne.id.au
Tue Aug 24 20:07:15 EDT 2010

On 2010-08-24, Russell Stuart wrote:
> > As to you not wanting to get tangled up in a discussion about the
> > appropriate level of membership fees I'm sorry but you already are.
>
> Sigh.  So it seems.

I thought this was a discussion about "oh gosh why is it so hard to take money
online".

It's hard. It's not easy. We're not a company and we're not an individual. See
Russell's email on the T&C of paypal as to why this is important.

The specific use-case for this is allowing our former members who are overseas
a reasonable way of being active financial members. Please view the
consitutional change with this in mind.

--
Regards,
Stephen Thorne