[H-GEN] Software Freedom Day 2009.

matheist76 at westnet.com.au matheist76 at westnet.com.au
Sun Sep 20 03:27:04 EDT 2009

Hi Simon,
         As far as I know we as a club have not done anything for
Software Freedom Day. I know I have been pretty wrapped up with
the AGM and Exec to have even thought of anything.

Even though it's a bit late we could maybe do something. Say have a
party at the next Humbug? So if anyone has any idea's of what they
would like see happen please put them forward.

Matthew Franklin