[H-GEN] raymonds missing agenda items

matheist76 at westnet.com.au matheist76 at westnet.com.au
Wed Sep 16 14:36:06 EDT 2009

Hi Russell,
Can you explain why Raymond Smith's agenda item
(see below) for the coming Exec meting was removed. As I can
clearly see that Raymond covers issues within his agenda item
that are not covered in the current agenda or that he instructed
you to do so on his behalf.

<Raymond's Agenda Item which was removed>
Raymond would like to discuss how we see Sys tem
Admin istration working for the club as we mo v e forward . S ee
what Raymond has to say at the
http://www.humbug.org.au/SysAdmin page.

<end>

Also I have issue with using just the initials to indicate which
members have proposed the agenda items. Example: Russell
Stuart and Raymond Smith both end up as [rs]. I would think
that a far better way would be to use your full name. You could
do it this way [Raymond Smith] or add it to the end of the
agenda item like this -- Matthew Franklin. Either way works.

Also since Clinton has not responded to my requests and you
seem to know, as per your email, I'll put it to you. Clinton's Exec
agenda item says:

"Clinton is a little concerned at the privacy implications of
having a list of meeting members on the wiki, would like to
have it removed."

What list or lists are referred to in this statement because the
only lists I can think of is the attendee list for this year's AGM
and a private contact list for used by the Exec so that everyone
in Exec knows how to contact one another. One is not available to
the public (Contact list) and the other contains only names.

These two lists have totally separate issues that relate to privacy.
There might also another list on the site that is referred and that
might have again different issues.

As I would like to be prepared for the Exec meeting. Can you
therefore include reference to the lists as currently the issues
that Clinton talks about in the agenda item are far from clear.

Matthew Franklin.