[H-GEN] iPods and Linux

Nikolai Lusan nikolai at lusan.id.au
Tue Sep 15 11:24:53 EDT 2009

Greetings all,

Personally I tend to keep all my music as flac files and only my music
players that can play open format files(OGG and FLAC) in general.
However there are several people wanting to use my systems with their
iPods, they want to be able to play tracks and playlists as well as
manage the damnable things :)

In short I am looking for recommendations for software I can put onto my
desktop and laptop systems to allow them to do this (preferably not
iTunes). Does anyone have experience with this? or any recommendations?

All help is appreciated.

--
Nikolai Lusan <nikolai at lusan.id.au>