[H-GEN] HUMBUG AGM 2009

Benjamin Fowler somelamer567 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 5 10:31:17 EDT 2009

Hi all,

2009/9/5 Raymond Smith <raymond at humbug.org.au>

> 2009/9/5 Anthony Towns <aj at erisian.com.au>:
> > Honestly, this all sounds overly confrontational for what's not much
> > more than a fortnightly get together of a few dozen folks who happen to
> > be interested in Unix though. Can't we all just, you know, get along?
>
> Careful AJ, they nail people to trees for suggestions of that kind! :-)
>
> I hope the AGM went well (as opposed to is still going) and wait with
> baited breath for the minutes :-)

And on that note, those of you who see themselves fit to comment on the
behaviour of others should perhaps take a long, hard look at yourselves
before snidely lecturing others.  And in the meantime, please show some
decency and decorum, and refrain from making smartarse comments on the
mailing lists.  Nobody likes hypocrites.

Sincerely,  Ben.

--
Ben Fowler <somelamer567 at gmail.com>

“Nobody ever went broke underestimating the taste of the American public."
-- H L Mencken

http://facebook.com/ben.j.fowler
http://bjf-thw.blogspot.com/
http://bjf-codebrown.blogspot.com/