[H-GEN] volunteers

matthew franklin matheist76 at westnet.com.au
Tue Nov 3 01:28:14 EST 2009

Hi,
   I am looking for volunteers to help set up and pack up meetings.

If you do volunteer I will be asking you to:

1. Be willing to have your name and contact details posted onto the
wiki.

2. Be easily contactable while you have the equipment.

3. To stay at the meeting until after 10pm with preference given to
those who are willing to stay until midnight if you are packing up.

4. Have the equipment at the meeting by 3pm if you are setting up.

5. If you pack up but can not set up then you will need to pass it onto
another person in the team.

So just reply to this email if you are interested. I will of course need
to know you and know that you are a member of HUMBUG but other than that
great.

Matthew Franklin (VP)