[H-GEN] Wellington's bid document

Russell Stuart russell-humbug at stuart.id.au
Sun May 31 19:12:45 EDT 2009

Wellington's bid document is up on the LCA Bid Wiki at:

  http://www.stuart.id.au/lcawiki/WellingtonLCABid2010

Wellington has requested that it not be made publicly available, so it
viewable by team members only.  Scott, Stephen: since you haven't
created accounts on the wiki, you won't be able to see it until you
create an account, and then I notice you have done so.

Stephen: at some stage I need to talk to you about transferring the wiki
over to caliburn, (or whatever it is called now).  This will probably
entail setting up a separate moinmoin instance, and will almost
certainly require some hand fiddling by me before it works because the
moinmoin version has changed.  Send me an email, or give me a call on
how you want to do this.  You can find my details here:

http://www.stuart.id.au/lcawiki/RussellStuart