[H-GEN] HUMBUG meeting dates

gavin duley gpd at snoopy.apana.org.au
Thu May 7 02:49:44 EDT 2009

Hello,

Apologies in advance for a somewhat stupid question, but is there
somewhere where I can find the dates and rooms that HUMBUG meetings
are on? The new website currently just 404's when you click on the
link for the list of meeting dates[1]. The logical thing to do would
be to remember how many weeks it has been since the last meeting, but
I'm a fairly erratic attendee, and cannot remember whether it has been
three weeks since I last went to a meeting or four.

with thanks,

gavin,

--
The thing about words is that meanings can twist just like a snake,
and if you want to find snakes look for them behind words that have

Gavin Duley
<gpd at snoopy.apana.org.au> <gpd at sdf-eu.org>
WWW: http://gpd.sdf-eu.org/