[H-GEN] Bash For beginners

matheist76 at westnet.com.au matheist76 at westnet.com.au
Thu Jun 11 05:28:50 EDT 2009

Hi,
There will be a BASH for beginners tutorial this Saturday night. It should start at 6pm and go till 6:30. I'll cover the very basics like what is a shell and very simple commands. This will be a very basic tutorial. On the HUMBUG website there will be an out line and some notes about the course. This will become more complete as time goes on.

Our website is now a wiki. We want new members and old members to join up to the wiki so that they edit pages on the our website. If you want to know more there is information on the website that will tell you how to create an account and how to edit pages. You can also approach me or another member of the Exec for help.

Matthew Franklin (HUMBUG librarian)