[H-GEN] The first LCA Bid discussion: where do we have it?

Benjamin Fowler somelamer567 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 18:20:07 EDT 2009

Hello,

2009/6/1 Sandra Mansell <sandra at mansell.id.au>

> Russell Stuart wrote:
>
>> I imagine there are two counter arguments.  The first is the rest of the
>> club may not be interested in the noise we generate, and may even find
>> it irritating.  If you are part of the "rest of the club" it would be
>> helpful if you joined in and stated your feelings on the matter one way
>> of the other.
>>

> I have limited time to read my email. I'm not particularly interested in
> the LCA bid. I would prefer the discussion was taken to a different list, to
> which those interested could subscribe.

A better idea might be to create a dedicated list for LCA discussions.
There's enough activity happening in the club with LCA activity, whether
it's bids, Clinton's LCA debriefs or other LCA business that happens, year
in year out, that I think it might be worth a separate permanent forum for
it.

The only reservations I'd have with this, is the list not actually getting
used, as tends to happen with the lists apart from H-ANNOUNCE, H-GEN and
H-CHAT.

Cheers,

Ben.

--