[H-GEN] AV equipement for HUMBUG

Gary Curtis gazilla at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 07:50:13 EDT 2009

If you want the AV equipment mainly for LCA then hire it.
I have done this in the past and was surprised by the quality
of the gear I could hire for a reasonable cost. This would
also mean that each talk venue could have a camera.

The only caveat is to hire one of the same cameras a few
weeks before the event and everyone train together so
that all the talks are recorded in a similar manner.

Cheers,

Gaz